- Creative, inspiring and memorable design is at the heart of what we do.
- All our designs are bespoke and we work with you to create a concept that gets the best out of your space through good, simple design and the highest quality technical solution.
- Our skilled craftsmen use and source only the best and the latest in materials and finishes.
- Our expert team work to a strict project plan to ensure a seamless install with total collaboration and total transparency.
- We are experts who pride ourselves on the reputation we’ve gained over the last 6 years and the great feedback our clients have shared with us.
- We are a close-knit team who are passionate about what we do. We also enjoy having some fun, usually over a glass of something delicious.
Always happy to talk to you and provide advice, whatever stage of the process you are at, whether just considering a wine installation or at the planning stage. We’ve also got lots of ideas we can share to help you chose the solution that’s just right for you.
“Whatever good things we build, end up building us”
(Inspired by the late Jim Rohn)
We are based in London, but able to realise your vision and install throughout the UK, Channel Islands and Mainland Europe. For enquiries further afield please get in touch with specifics.
Cellar Maison was inspired by acknowledging the French wine cave – paying homage to this ancient concept and combining it with modern technology.
“I am a believer in the proverb,’life is too short to drink bad wine’, therefore moving into the wine cellaring business aligned with my own passion for wine collecting. This has coincided with a major cultural shift in personal wine collecting, entertaining at home, as well as an increase in wine investment.
Having gained experience in the bespoke furniture industry for over 20 years, I identified a growing demand for a real specialist firm of wine cellar design and build professionals. Selecting a team of experts including a refrigeration engineer, architectural glass specialist, designers and joiners, Cellar Maison was formed”.
– CEO Andrew Speer